The Young Pros is a ministry for people in their 20s and 30s
We believe that this specific age group is as unique in its makeup as it is in its ability and opportunity to impact both the church and the world with the Gospel. As such, we exist as a ministry to be a place where Young Pros can connect with others and find encouragement through community, be challenged to grow spiritually, and work together to impact Raleigh and beyond with the Gospel.
We do this through:
- Hangouts – Times of fellowship with other Young Pros, helping to foster community and providing opportunity to invite friends and coworkers to explore the church in a non-threatening setting.
- Impact Gatherings – Large group gatherings featuring biblical engagement of relevant topics through teaching, dialogue, and discussion.
- Fall Retreat – Our weekend away for an intentional time of rest and renewal, as well as fun and encouragement with other Young Pros.
- LIFE Classes – Our Sunday morning gathering offering an in-depth study of Scripture and a robust time of discussion.
We offer 2 Young Pros LIFE classes, both meeting at 9 AM on Sunday Morning
- The Fight and the Fortification of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John
taught by Jones/Summers Room 302
A book study, focusing on one book of the Bible from beginning to end.
- Gospel Project: The Promised Land
taught by Todd/Poole Room 304
A study of the Bible as a whole, examining each book chronologically through the lens of God’s plan for redemption through Jesus Christ.