Women of Capital
So that by God's will I may come to you with joy and together with you be refreshed. Romans 15:32
Capital Community Women’s Ministry’s purpose is to help women experience lives of joy and fulfillment that comes only from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ by providing practical and relevant opportunities for continual growth in their walk with the Lord through Bible study, prayer, encouragement, fellowship, discipleship, mentoring, and service for women of all ages and seasons of life.
You are invited to become a part of the Women's Ministry at Capital Community as we fellowship and serve together in faith, love and unity. There are many ways to plug in and we want you to be a part of what we are doing. To sign up or for more information, stop by the Get Connected Table on Sundays or contact Mary Cunningham.
- December 6, 2014
- Ridge Road Baptist Church Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Sarah Tucker
Please make plans to bring your favorite brunch dish to share and enjoy a casual morning together. We will fill our hearts in preparation for the Christmas season with a message from Rachel Mount.
We are also excited to partner with Raleigh Rescue Mission to provide needed items for their Tubs of Love project. We will have two tubs at the event and you're welcome to contribute to each:
- Hygiene Tub of Love (Ideas for things to bring: new bath towels, washcloths, soap, body wash, disposable razors, shave cream, body lotion, toothpaste, Q-tips, toothbrushes, dental floss, hairbrushes, combs, mouthwash (alcohol free), feminine hygiene products, flip flops for shower.)
- Spread the Word Tub (Ideas for things to bring: New or barely used NIV Bibles, daily devotionals, gift cards or funds toward the purchase of spiritual materials, Christian books and CDs.)
is our daytime women's Bible Study. In the Fall of 2014 our subject will be: Running Your Race by Faith: A study of Hebrews and the Old Testament Heroes. Format is small group time followed by lecture with teaching leader Emily Fountain.
- Tuesday mornings
- 9:45 - 11:30
- Beginning September 9
- Ridge Road Baptist Church
- Childcare is now full
- Contact: Scottie Barber
- Tuesdays beginning September 9
- Church office lower level, suite 35.
- Contact: Mary Cunningham
Martha Ministries/A Helping Hand
As a Christian community at Capital Community Church, there are many ways to extend a hand of love and care to those in our church family. One of those ways is by providing meals, whether in celebration of a birth, help during illness or other times of need. If you are willing to help contact Lisa Todd (919-358-3486).