Get the prayer guide in your inbox each day by clicking the button above.
If you have previously opted-in to Prayer Week email, you are still on the list.
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. (Colossians 4:2)
- Praise God with thanksgiving for His continued supernatural work of grace in the life of Capital Community and our ongoing development as a family of faith.
- Praise God for His sovereignty as He rules over all the affairs of mankind – leaders of nations, communities, churches, and families.
- Pray for the worldwide community of faith: those persecuted, for missionaries and their ministries, and for revival in all believers.
- Pray for Capital’s partnership in world mission efforts – local, national, and international.
- Pray for the United States: our leaders, ideology conflict, racial tension, our debt, morality issues, religious freedom, and revival in our churches.
- Pray for Capital as we seek to teach and study God’s Word so we might grow together in His nurture and instruction.
- Pray for family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers that are without Christ and need forgiveness and for Capital’s efforts to strategically reach them.
- Pray for those that are dealing with health issues, employment and work related issues, and relational issues with family members.
- Pray that Capital and the greater community of faith would seek to be humble and dependent upon God, recognizing our weaknesses, practicing His presence, and yielding to His indwelling Spirit as we seek to walk according to His ways.
Saturday: Come seeking to bring honor to God as we display His love, mercy, and grace in all that we do. (I Pet 4:7-11)
- Pray for the various ministries of the Capital family of faith: children, students, men, women, and worship, and that God would expand our influence on lives through them.
- Pray that we would be faithful in our stewardship of time, talent, treasure, and truth.
Join the prayer team for any or all of the following as we lift up our worship service and church family needs: