Capital Community Church is a People Awakened
to a Holy God.
We would love to have you visit us on a Sunday for one of our worship services. The information below will give you direction on what to expect on Sundays.
Click here to find out more about who we are.
Current Schedule Sunday Schedule
- 9:00 am Life Groups (click here for more info)
- 10:15 am Capital Cafe
- 10:45 am Worship Service (Worship Hour Child Care offered for children birth - 2nd Grade)
- 6:00 pm Evening Service and Capital Kids. Capital Students meet at 5:30 pm during the evening service.
Sundays at Capital:
Are there classes for my child?
- Yes! Capital Kids is for ages birth to 2nd Grade during the worship hour and birth-5th grade during the Life Group and Evening Service.
- On Sunday morning, you will find signage at the front of the sanctuary and the Family Life Center for Capital Kids check-in.
What is Capital Cafe?
- Capital Cafe is in between Life Groups and our Worship Service. We gather in the Family Life Center for fellowship and refreshments.
What is the worship service like (morning and evening)?
Our Sunday morning worship service at 10:45 am is approximately 75 minutes long. During the service, you’ll be given a bulletin, and join together to worship God through prayer, singing, and hearing God's Word preached. We desire our worship to be directed by and filled with God's Word, to the praise of His glory.
- The Evening Service is slightly different than our morning worship service. In the evening we have Bible teaching, fellowship, Q&A, singing from Hymns of Grace, and prayer.
- Come as you are. You'll find a wide range of attire at Capital, from shorts to dresses and sports coats.
- We sing a mix of old and new hymns and songs, all with a commitment to biblical faithfulness, theological richness, and congregational participation in our singing. Click here to explore some of the songs we sing and find our playlists on Spotify.
The map below marks parking and entrances. Our hospitality and usher teams will be available to direct visitors to children's classes and worship services.